WE, at NIRMITEE SIGNATURE FURNITURE take your privacy protection very seriously. This privacy and security policy ("Policy") outlines the information we collect about you, how we use the information and the choices you have to review, revise and/or restrict our usage of this information.
Your privacy is important, so we have created the following privacy and security policy to let you know what information we collect when you visit our website, www.NIRMITEESIGNTUREFURNITURE.COM and www.nirmiteefurniture.com (hereinafter referred as 'NIRMITEE SIGNATURE'), the reasons why we collect it, and how it is used.
Our privacy and security policy also addresses our data security practices, the access and control you have and any personally identifiable information you provide to us.
Providing information to us is your choice.
You can choose to have the Personal Information provided by You deleted.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of rule 3
What information we collect, why we collect and how it is used:
The Personal Information which You may provide to us and/or which we may collect is or could be the following:
1.Your registration details which may include the email address and password provided by You. You may note that We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the Platform.
2. Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your sale or purchase transaction on the Website.
Your transaction details with the other users of the Website.
3. Your usage behaviour of the Website.
4. Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
5. We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
6. We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We can use this information to communicate about our special offers post 6 months of engagement with Nirmitee Signature.
7. Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
8. We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyse customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
9. We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.